NORMAL Communications is committed to providing outstanding customer service. An essential component of this priority is ensuring the integrity of all personal information we collect and use. The following is an outline of the procedures and policies that we follow in our Company to ensure that our practices protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
Protecting You Personal Information
We maintain excellent security systems to safeguard the information that we collect and retain. We collect, use and disclose personal information for various purposes:
- To develop, offer and provide products and services to meet our customers needs;
- To communicate with our customers regarding their request for services and products;
- To confirm information provided by our customers and employees;
- To detect and prevent fraud;
- To improve the delivery of services and products,
- To analyze risk and business results;
- As may be required or authorized by law; and
- For the purpose of hiring employees and maintaining employment relationships.
Without the relevant information, we may be unable to offer and provide products and services to meet your needs. It may also be prudent business practice for us to verify certain information provided by you.
We will not collect, use or disclose relevant personal information without your consent either verbally or in writing or in accordance with the law.
We do not sell or otherwise market your personal information to third parties.
Summary of Principles
The following is a brief summary of our privacy practices:
- Principal 1 Accountability
We are responsible for personal information under our control and shall designate one or more persons who are accountable for our companies' compliance with these Principles.
- Principal 2 Identifying Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
We shall identify the purpose for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
- Principal 3 Obtaining Consent for Collection, Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
The knowledge and consent of a customer or employee are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information.
- Principal 4 Limiting Collection of Personal Information
We shall limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the legitimate purpose identified by our company. We shall collect personal information by ethical and lawful means. Typically, we request the necessary contact information to communicate or complete a transaction with a website visitor and/or customer, e.g., name, postal address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Principal 5 Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
We shall not use or disclose personal information for the purpose other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. We shall retain personal information only as long as is necessary for the fulfillment or those purposes.
- Principal 6 Accuracy of Personal Information
- Principal 7 Security Safeguards
We shall protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Principal 8 Openness Concerning Policies and Practices
We shall make ready available to customers and employees specific information about our policies and practices relation to the management of personal information.
- Principal 9 Access to Personal Information
We shall inform a customer or employee of the existence, use and disclosure of her or her personal information upon request and shall give the individual access to that information. The individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
You may, at any time, make a request in writing to examine your personal information in our care and control. In very rare circumstances, we may be entitled, pursuant to the law, to deny such access. In such circumstances, you will be informed of the reason for denial of access.
- Principal 10 Challenging Compliance
- You can withdraw your consent for any particular use of your personal information at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. Once consent is withdrawn it may not be possible for us to continue to provide you with the service and product of your choice.